ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: How to Watch England vs New Zealand Live Match ?
How to Watch England vs New Zealand Live Match ?
The cricketing world eagerly awaits the commencement of the 2023 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup on October 5, as the finalists from the previous edition square off. The reigning champions, England, will face a formidable New Zealand team, fresh from a series of impressive performances.
During the warm-up sessions, New Zealand showcased their mettle by besting Pakistan with a 5-wicket win, and later, triumphing over South Africa by a narrow 7-run margin. England, on the other hand, witnessed their initial warm-up match against India being disrupted by rain. However, they managed to secure a 4-wicket victory against Bangladesh in the subsequent game.
Cricket aficionados can catch the live action between England and New Zealand at 2 pm local time in the renowned Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
TV Channels: How to Watch England vs New Zealand Live Match ?
Fans can Watch England vs New Zealand Live Match in Star Sports 1, 2, 3, and other associated networks. Star Sports Network India holds the privilege of being the official broadcaster for the 2023 Cricket World Cup, and it plans to telecast the series on Star Sports channels and Disney+ Hotstar for Indian viewers.
For a global audience, they can Watch England vs New Zealand Live Match from the following TV Channels:
- Afghanistan: RTA Sports, Ariana TV
- Australia: Foxtel TV, Kayo TV, Nine Network
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV, T Sports, BTV
- Canada: Willow TV
- Continental Europe: Yupp TV
- Caribbean: ESPN
- England: Sky Sports Cricket
- Hong Kong: Astro Vinmeen HD, Yupp TV
- India: Star Sports Network, DD Sports
- Central, East, North Africa: Etisalat, Starzplday
- New Zealand: Sky Sports, Sky Sports 3
- Nepal: Star Sports Network
- Pakistan: A Sports, PTV Sports
- Pacific Islands: TVWAN Action PAC
- Sri Lanka: Sirasa TV (TV1), Star Sports Network
- South Africa: SuperSports
- Southeast Asia: Yupp TV
- Sub-Saharan Africa: SuperSports
- Singapore: Astro Vinmeen HD
- U.S: Willow TV, Willow TV Xtra
- U.K: Sky Sports Cricket
Head-to-Head Analysis: England vs. New Zealand
The rich history between England and New Zealand in ODI sees a tally of 95 encounters. England has clinched 45 wins, while New Zealand has celebrated 44. Four games remained inconclusive, and two matches concluded in a tie.
England: Jos Buttler (c), Moeen Ali, Gus Atkinson, Jonny Bairstow, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, David Willey, Mark Wood, Chris Woakes.
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitch Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Will Young.